The Blog Hop with Sean and Regina is featuring cards and sentiments celebrating HALLOWEEN this month! Halloween was always such a fun holiday growing up! I remember the excitement building and then the fun school Halloween parties to the furious finale….trick or treating! Join us on our haunting hop! Each host/hostess will have a card creation posted that is his/her representation of what HALLOWEEN means to them.
OUR BLOG HOP SPONSOR!
Scrapbook Stamp Society is our blog hop sponsor! The overall winner will receive digi’s from our sponsor. Please visit them at http://scrapbookstampsociety.com/index.php?! Also some of our blog hop host/hostess designers will be offering blog candy as prizes on their blog sites, so please do not forget to visit his/her blog (and leave a comment) to be eligible for bonus blog hop prizes!
My three samples are all made with different tools from Stampin’ Up!
First up is the Owl Punch which creates GHOSTS and BATS.
Here’s a sample of all the things you can do with this punch. Thank you Sandy Fleming for this picture!
Here’s the card I cased from Curious Crafter Tash.
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
- Ink: Basic Black
- Accessories: Black Brads, Basic Black Stampin’ Write Marker,
Next up how to create a SPIDER.
**Please note that the Gable Green cardstock and the Photo Corner punch are no longer available. **
Here’s the card I created.
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Basic Black, Whisper White, Real Red, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Basic Black
- Accessories: Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder, Word Window Punch, 1/8″ Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Two Tags Bigz Die,
My last card uses the Big Shot.
- Stamp Set: Bootiful Occassions
- Cardstock:Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
- Ink: Versamark
- Accessories: 1-3/4″ Circle Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Embossing Folder, Spider Web Textured Embossing Folder, Black Embossing Powder, Tangerine Tango Stampin’ Write Marker, Lucky Limeade Stampin’ Write Marker, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Frost White Shimmer Paint
LET’S GET HOPPING…..
The hop starts today at 8am CST and goes until Monday, September 24, at 8pm CST. Winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 25.
The Blog Hop with Sean and Regina participants are as follows. Please start your hop with our host, Sean Fetterman
Thank you for visiting my blog. Now, go to Linda Brace Drozd’s blog at http://www.ladiesandthestamp.blogspot.com/
If you are interested in any of the products, I showcased, please contact me by clicking here