I am joining a few friends to provide you a shopping spree at our Spring Fling Boutique.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 19th from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. to shop for Mother’s Day, Graduations, Bridal Showers and of course Yourself!
Vendors include Mary Kay, Miche Bags, Norwex, Stampin’ Up!, Aromatherapy Essentials,
Egyptian Sheets, Beaded and Silver Jewelry and more.
I hope to see you there!
I’m looking for creative and fun people!
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! Family as a demonstrator, joining during Sale-A-Bration is especially sweet! Starting your own Stampin’ Up! Business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash–and who couldn’t use that?
New recruits will receive 15 percent off their Starter Kit*(Standard or Digital+), plus a special Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle valued up to $50 for FREE! The Standard Starter Kit is valued at more than $310 which you normally pay $175 but during Sale-A-Bration it is only $148.75
*The Stampin’ Memories Add-On and Definitely Decorative Add-On can be added to these kits, but will not be discounted.
The Sale-A-Bration Bonus Bundle includes:
- Color Coach Item #121620 on page 165 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $14.95
- Simply Sent Something Special (or any Simply Sent kit) Item #120806 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $11.95
- Live, Laugh, Love Set (or any Simply Sent stamp set) Item #117114 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $9.95
- Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $16.95 or less)Item #119883 on page 202 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $16.95
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin’ Up! Family! I would love to work with you to share some fun stamping and scrapbooking techniques.
SUDSOL Blog Tour – February 1, 2011 – MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
I will be participating in this tour, so please come back and check out all the wonderful creations.
Just wanted to give you an updated. I am going to be stamping and creating with other demo friends today so stay tuned for some great new ideas. It is Sale-A-Bration time so start thinking about free stamps!