NOVEMBER 2020 Host Cost is: SWRDDGWY
Tips for using the Host Code
For Online Orders – YOU CAN USE HOST CODE
If you’d like to use the Host Code you can absolutely do so by creating a Stampin Up Account through my online store. Once you’re ready to place your order, after entering items, you’ll see a field that you can enter the Host Code and then check out online. At first, you might need to find me… you’ll need Roxie Nitti, Inver Grove Heights MN 55076
For emailed orders to me – YOU CAN’T USE HOST CODE
Keeping in mind that Stampin’ Up! does not allow me to add a Host Code to an order that I place through my demonstrator portal. This is how I’ve been placing orders for you. You have been emailing me and I place them through my demonstrator site for you. Unfortunately, I can’t add a Host Code this way… it’s a Stampin’ Up! rule because demonstrators apparently abused the system in the past so it’s no longer permitted.
My Monthly Host Giveaway!
PLACE A PRODUCT ORDER OF $25 or more (before shipping and tax) in my on-line store this month and you can earn Butterfly Gems
HOW TO EARN MY FREE BONUS GIFT THIS MONTH:
- $25 – $149.99 ORDER: ADD HOST CODE, SWRDDGWY, for orders of $25 or more and under $150 (before tax and shipping). To claim your bonus gift from me, you MUST include this host code. Example below on where to add your host code when ordering on-line.
- $150+ ORDER: PLEASE DO NOT ADD THE HOST CODE. You will automatically qualify for the free bonus gift, as well as earn Stampin’ Rewards.
DEADLINE IS 30TH OF THE MONTH.
IMPORTANT NOTE: My FREE gifts are mailed separately from your order and will arrive mid-month (November) following when it was earned. If the gift of the month is on backorder or is discontinued, I will replace it with an item of equal or greater value.
WHERE TO APPLY THE HOST CODE TO YOUR ORDER
- Add items to your shopping bag.
- Click the shopping bag link.
- Enter the host code (SWRDDGWY) in the box, then click apply.
Happy Stamping and THANK YOU for your business!