Stampin’ Up! is always looking to improved their stamping experience. Stampin’ Up! is excited to announce that they now have wood-mount, clear-mount AND photopolymer stamps! You now have another option when you are thinking about stamping.
Stampin’ Up!’s top-quality photopolymer has just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time and with the introduction of our firm-foam pads, let’s just say they’re meant for each other! Photopolymer stamps will also be unique, fun designs that will inspire you and provide more versatile options you may not see in our traditional wood- and clear-mount stamp options.
What makes them so great?
- They’re entirely transparent for perfect placement every time!
- They are durable. The photopolymer material is designed to last.
- Can you say sticky? (Don’t worry; in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to our clear blocks.
- They’re age tested. They won’t yellow or cloud up over time.
- They use FDA, food-safe material. How far can you stretch your stamping creativity?
- Photopolymer stamps will be offered on a trial basis.
- Photopolymer stamps sets will not be available in wood-mount or clear-mount.
- All photopolymer will be packaged in cello bag w/insert, but don’t forget you can store them in our clear cases.
Don’t forget that Sale-a-Bration will end March 22nd so take advantage and earn your FREE product today!
You can always reach me with any questions or to order by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (651-260-6884).