PERFECTION MADE EASY
In case you have not heard…..the Stamparatus (146276) is Stampin’ Up!’s new stamp positioning tool! With the Stamparatus, you can perfectly align stamp images, stamp multiples of the same project quickly and precisely, and get complete ink coverage. It was created by stampers for stampers, through Stampin’ Up!’s Leader to Leader (L2L) program. Because demonstrators were involved in every step of the process, the Stamparatus has all the features you want, plus features that other stamp positioning tools lack.
- The magnetic base and magnets hold the paper in place.
- Grid marks every 1/4″ make it easy to align images. All of the grid marks line up.
- Rulers on two sides allow for quick measuring.
- Two open sides let you use larger paper.
- The foam mat adds cushioning when stamping with photopolymer stamps.
- Multiple hinges give you more placement options—move plates along the hinge to change the image position without removing the stamp.
- • Two reversible plates give you four sides to work with—place multiple stamps at one time, then switch plates as needed.
The Stamparatus is a must-have tool for all stampers. It gives new stampers confidence. Experienced stampers will be amazed at how quickly they can create multiple cards. And everyone will love how they can get perfect results with techniques like Two-Step Stampin’™, masking, and heat embossing.
Please use Hostess Code RBYY6YAC for orders less than $150 when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!