Today’s Falling For Leaves card is fabulous for fall and Thanksgiving cards. Change the sentiment and it’s a versatile, masculine card, too.
- Stamps: Falling For Leaves Stamp Set
- Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Whisper White Cardstock; Copper Glimmer Paper
- Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Shaded Spruce Classic Stampin’ Pads; Copper Shimmer Paint
- Accessories: Nature’s Twine Pack; Santa’s Bags Tools: Detailed Leaves Thinlits Dies; Sponge Daubers Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals; Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Technique: Use Sponge Dauber with Copper Shimmer Paint to color a square of Whisper White Cardstock. Stamp large leaf image in Blackberry Bliss and then cut out with die cut. Cut one of the Santa’s bag up into rectangle and remove some of edging to fray the edges. Splatter Copper Shimmer Paint with paint brush onto the fabric layer. Stamp (also stamp off some of them) Shaded Spruce ink leaves on Crumb Cake card base.
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.