I love being a part of the 6th Swap. I receive fabulous cards from 6 different demonstrators each month. My card this month uses supplies from the Come Sail Away Suite which can be found on page 145 of the 2019 Annual Catalog and includes the Wax Paper Resist Technique.
- Stamp Set: Sailing Home
- Cardstock: Glossy White, Night of Navy, Soft Suede, Whisper White
- Ink: Stazon Black, Bermuda Bay, Blueberry Bushel
- Accessories: High Seas 3D Embossing Folder, Sail Away Trinkets
- Technique: Wax Paper, Iron, Copy Paper,
- Night of Navy 4 ¼ x 11 (card base)
- Night of Navy 3 ½ x 3 ½ (layer)
- Glossy White 3 ¼ x 3 ¼ (layer)
- Night of Navy 2 ¼ x 3 (layer)
- Whisper White 2 x 2 ¾ (layer)
- Whisper White 4 x 5 ¼ (layer)
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (email@example.com) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!
This is a beautiful card. I love the sailboat.
Wonderful card! Love the technique!!!