I know I have been posting quite a bit about Christmas but with the seasons changing, I thought it would be the perfect time to talk about another popular product: the Painted Harvest Stamp Set.
If you’ve ever used this autumn-themed set, you know one of its most endearing attributes is that it gives you the look and feel of painting with watercolors. And, like any work of art, there are many factors that influence your final product. I wanted to take a moment to let you know that Stampin’ Up! designed this set to help give your stamps a one-of-a-kind feel. Because this stamp set is meant to mimic the nature of watercolor, it’s particularly tricky to produce and can create varying results.
For the perfectionists among you (or those simply looking to master your craft), Stampin’ Up! is passing along some tips and tricks for stampin’ like a pro!
- Stamp all layers of the image
- Make sure your ink pads are well inked
- Use nice, even pressure when stamping
- Use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat
- Keep in mind that lighter colors won’t show up as deeply as darker colors
- Play around with saturation levels (e.g., stamping full strength vs. stamping off) to get your desired look
- The stamp is not supposed to match the flowers on the Painted Autumn Designer Series Paper
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.