I know you miss Stampin’ Up!’s Purple Posy ink. I miss it too. But, did you know that there are ways to achieve a look of Purple Posy, without having the actual ink? Try some or all of these ideas!
- Stamp on Purple Posy Cardstock (item 150881) using VersaMark Ink (item 102283) to create a tone-on-tone look.
- Heat emboss using Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder (item 109130) on Purple Posy Cardstock.
- Add 6–8 drops of Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Ink Refill (item 147167) to a Stampin’ Spritzer (item 126185), then dilute with rubbing alcohol to reach your desired color. Spritz the mixture onto your project.
- Use Highland Heather Classic Stampin’ Ink (item 147103) with a Sponge Brayer (item 141714), Stamping Sponge (item 141337), Aqua Painter (item 103954), or stamped off. These methods look especially great on Purple Posy Cardstock!
- Color cling stamps using a Purple Posy Stampin’ Write Marker (item 150079) before stamping.
- Color stamped images using either light or dark Purple Posy Stampin’ Blends (item 149566).
If you need any of the supplies mentioned, please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (email@example.com) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!
I like these tips!
LikeLiked by 1 person