It’s time for my month contribution to the 6th Swap. My card this month uses stamp supplies from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure which can be found on page 4 – 7 and 2019-2020 Annual Catalog which can be found on page 163, 193, 196, and 202.
- Stamp Set: Lovely Lily Pads (152288), Notes of Kindness All-Inclusive Kit (148266)
- Cardstock: Blackberry Bliss (133675), Grapefruit Grove (146972), Lilly Impressions Designer Series Paper (152284), Whisper White (100730), Window Sheets (142314)
- Ink: Stazon Black (101406), Grapefruit Grove (147142)
- Accessories: Lily Pad Dies (152315), Stitched Rectangle Dies (148551), Layering Circles Dies (141706), Metallic Baker’s Twine & Sequins Combo Pack (152314), Foam Adhesive Strips (141825)
- Blackberry Bliss 4 ¼ x 11 (card base)
- Lily Impressions DSP 4 x 5 ½ (layer)
- Grapefruit Grove (shaker – 2 circle pieces)
- Window Sheet (1 circle piece)
- Whisper White (rectangle die layer)
- Whisper White 4 x 5 ¼ (layer)
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!