It’s time for my month contribution to the 6th Swap. My card this month uses stamp supplies from the 2020-2021 Annual Idea Book & Catalog which can be found on page 112 & 181.
- Stamp Set: By the Dock (151622),
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake (120953), Granny Apple Green (146990), Soft Suede (115318), Whisper Whie (100730)
- Ink: Seaside Spray (150085)
- Accessories: Woodland Embossing Folder (152881), Dockside Dies (151618), Stitched Nested Labels Dies (149638), Braided Linen Trim (147808), Stamping Sponges (141337), Mini Stampin Dimensionals (144108), Mini Glue Dots (103683)
- Crumb Cake 4 ¼ x 11 (card base)
- Crumb Cake 4 ¼ x 5 ¼ (layer)
- Soft Seude (scrap for cutout)
- Whisper White (scrap for cutout)
- Crumb Cake (scrap for oars cutout)
- Granny Apple Green (scrap for grass-cattail cutouts)
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!