I have found workshops are a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening with family and friends. With so many fun techniques and projects to try, there is always something new to learn and create.
Plus, as a hostess you’ll receive a free copy of the idea book & catalog, and with qualifying sales can also earn free products available only to hostesses!
I offer a variety of options for events so you can pick the one that best fits you and your friends. Or check out my calendar which can be found on my website for upcoming scheduled events!
Want to see what stamping is all about? Or maybe just have a fun evening with friends trying out the latest technique and earning free products along the way? Whatever your reason, a workshop is a fun way to spend a couple hours with friends as you watch some stamping demonstrations and then get hands-on as you make your very own project. Plus, with qualifying sales you can earn free products including stamps and paper available only to hostesses! This is a free event.
People are invited to the hostess’s house to create pre-designed cards. I provide all the paper, ink, stamps, and accessories needed to make the cards. There are two options for this party:
4 cards / $10
4 scrapbook pages (12″x12″) / $15
This is the most popular option of all the parties, as your guests get to see how easy and fun it is to rubber stamp and take their creations with them at the end of the event.
Stamp a Stack –
This class is especially popular, as it is an easy and cost-effective way of getting cards with a personal touch. There are two options for this class:
12 cards / $20 (approx. 2 hours)
20 cards / $30 (approx. 3 hours)
This is a pre-pay class, and an RSVP deadline will be declared approximately 4 days before the class.
Stamp Clubs –
You choose how you want your club to work. You can do monthly, every other month, 6-9-10 months.
For an every other month club, 5-6 people meet at my house or yours and get to make 3 free cards. Each person agrees to spend at least $30 every other month, and each person takes turns being the “hostess,” so everyone receives host benefits at least once a year for their chosen month. This club requires the commitment of one year, whether or not you are able to attend the free make-and-take sessions.
This club is great for people who enjoy stamping but may not have a large base of contacts to invite or time to organize a party of their own but still want to receive host benefits.
Misc Clubs –
Had your eye on the new Big Shot, Stampin Write Markers, a caddy, or some other big item but can’t buy it all at once? Just like the stamp clubs, you and your friends can get together for a few free projects, fun times, and in the end – the items you’ve been dreaming of!
Design Your Own –
I will work with you to tailor a class specifically for what you want. Some classes I have done in the past have included Baby Shower, Wedding, and Bridal Showers. Prices will depend on difficulty, duration, and supplies needed. Contact me to design your class today!
If you are ready to book your workshop? Check out my calendar and let me know what day is best for you!
I am joining a few friends to provide you a shopping spree at our Spring Fling Boutique.
Mark your calendars for Tuesday, April 19th from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. to shop for Mother’s Day, Graduations, Bridal Showers and of course Yourself!
Vendors include Mary Kay, Miche Bags, Norwex, Stampin’ Up!, Aromatherapy Essentials,
Egyptian Sheets, Beaded and Silver Jewelry and more.
I hope to see you there!
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! Family as a demonstrator, joining during Sale-A-Bration is especially sweet! Starting your own Stampin’ Up! Business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash–and who couldn’t use that?
New recruits will receive 15 percent off their Starter Kit*(Standard or Digital+), plus a special Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle valued up to $50 for FREE! The Standard Starter Kit is valued at more than $310 which you normally pay $175 but during Sale-A-Bration it is only $148.75
*The Stampin’ Memories Add-On and Definitely Decorative Add-On can be added to these kits, but will not be discounted.
The Sale-A-Bration Bonus Bundle includes:
- Color Coach Item #121620 on page 165 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $14.95
- Simply Sent Something Special (or any Simply Sent kit) Item #120806 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $11.95
- Live, Laugh, Love Set (or any Simply Sent stamp set) Item #117114 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $9.95
- Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $16.95 or less)Item #119883 on page 202 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $16.95
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin’ Up! Family! I would love to work with you to share some fun stamping and scrapbooking techniques.
CONTINUE on the Blog Tour