I wanted to make you aware of a couple of important announcements.
Stampin’ Up! has not revealed why the trimmer is retiring. However, I know there has been continued issues with their manufacturer in regards to the cutting blades.
I understand Stampin’ Up! is working on a replacement solution, I just do not know when. Until this solution is available you can order the following items until supply is depleted.
- Stampin’ Trimmer 126889
- Stampin’ Trimmer Cutting Blades 126995 *there is a per order limit*
- Stampin’ Trimmer Scoring Blades 126996
Stampin’ Up! has not revealed why the Big Shot is retiring, However, I know there has been continued issues with their manufacturer’s shipping schedules which has caused multiple backorders to happen..
I understand Stampin’ Up! is working on finding another die cutting system in the future. Until this solution is available you can order the following items until supply is depleted.
- Big Shot Embossing Mats 146327
- Big Shot Die Brush 144262
- Precision Base Plate 139684
- Magnetic Platform 130658
- Big Shot Platform 142802
- Replacement Standard Cutting Pads **NO LONGER AVAILABLE**
Stampin’ Up! has mentioned that the new 2019-2020 Annual Catalog will offer new dies and embossing folders.
Stampin’ Up! will be using a new supplier, the dies and folders will be manufactured differently,. This means the way you use the new style of dies and folder will be a little different than how you used the old style. Please know that the new & old style dies and folders can work with any die-cutting & embossing machine. In some cases, you may need adaptions such as shims to reduce the gap between rollers on machines.
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!
I am happy to introduce the new and improved Stampin’ Trimmer (item 126889)! Although paper trimmers are a common crafting tool, this trimmer was designed exclusively by paper crafters for paper crafters-and because it was made by Stampin’ Up!, you know it’s a cut above the rest!
For only $29.95 the All-New Stampin’ Trimmer has the following features:
An extra-wide 6-1/4″ cutting base and an extended 14-1/2″ ruler
The extra-wide cutting base provides a large work area and is marked in 1/4″ (4 mm) increments, allowing for small measurements.
The right-side grid helps you measure and cut very thin strips.
The extended cutting arm has a stabilizing leg to provide a sturdy and steady cutting surface for longer cuts.
When fully extended, the extended cutting arm sits flush with the trimmer base, providing more accurate and consistent measurements across the entire surface.
The cutting base and track include a full ruler, incorporating measurements down to 1/16″ and grid lines that mark each quarter inch.
All rulers and measurements on the base are printed under a plastic cover so your measurements won’t wear off.
The base has nonskid feet, which keeps the Stampin’ Trimmer securely in place on your work area.
A full 12″ cutting and scoring track
- The extra-long cutting track has space at the top and bottom so you don’t have to take the cutting and scoring blades out when you’re not using them.
- The track gives you enough space to cut or score a full 12″ (30.5 cm) without having to remove or switch out handles.
- The cutting track locks in place for secure storage or transport.
- The track includes an insertion point for cutting and scoring blade handles so you can easily insert handles into the cutting track.
Specially designed handles and cutting track to ensure straight cuts
- The hook on the scoring and cutting blade handles keeps the handles stable so the cuts are as straight as possible.
- Handles come in two colors: dark for cutting, light for scoring.
- The precision tip on the cutting blade allows you to pinpoint precisely where you’re cutting.
- The point on the side of each handle shows you where the blade will cut, making it easy to see exactly where your cuts and scores will begin.
Storage compartment under base
- The storage compartment holds scoring and cutting tools such as a Bone Folder, Simply Scored Stylus, extra scoring and cutting blades, and even business cards.
- Separate compartments within the storage compartment keep your tools organized, and the clear cover makes it easy to see what you’ve stored.