During the month of August, all new demonstrators—and recruiting demonstrators—will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer’s Tray project kit! This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween decoration*—you won’t want to miss out on this exclusive offer!
Please contact me today to find out more information about this wonderful creative opportunity.
*Project kit does not include ink
If you ever thought about becoming a demonstrator now is the time. Stampin’ Up! has a marvelous promotion. If you would like to discuss the opportunity, please contact me by phone
Dates: July 1-31, 2011
It’s always more fun to stamp with friends! The limited-time $99 Starter Kit is the perfect choice for the lover of Stampin’ Up! products. This exclusive Starter Kit is for friends and hostesses who want to get the products they love at a 20 percent discount.
Plus, when you join in during this promotion, you and I will get a Christmas Keepsake project kit absolutely FREE–a $40 value! This exclusive kit contains everything you (and your recruits) need to create a beautiful Christmas Keepsake Box to hold your most treasured Christmas memories.
$99 Starter Kit
Contains over $185 in products and business supplies–including new products from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! All items below are recommended, but a new demonstrator can substitute a similar item of equal or lesser value.
Download our $99 Starter Kit flyer here.
Page Item Description
57 123225 Easy Events Clear-Mount Set*
69 122740 Pennant Parade Wood-Mount Set*
177 102277 Old Olive Classic Stampin’ Pad
177 105216 Pumpkin Pie Classic Stampin’ Pad
177 103133 Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
177 119706 Brights 8-1/2″ x 11″ Assorted Card Stock
180 101179 Basic Black Classic Stampin’ Pad
182 107311 Whisper White Note Cards (20)
185 124339 Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper*
195 124142 Chocolate Chip 1/2″ Scallop Dots Ribbon*
203 122129 Blender Pen (1)
205 118486 Clear-Mount Block C
206 104332 SNAIL Adhesive
*New to the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog!
The business supplies in these promotional mini kits will be the same business supplies that are in existing starter kits; no alternative selections can be made for business items.
Getting Started DVD
Getting Started Guide
Guest Invitation Postcards (100)
2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog (8)
2011 Summer Mini Catalog (8)
Stampin’ Up! logo vinyl
To My Hostess Envelopes (10)
Recruit Folders (5)
Recruit Brochures (20)
Customer Order Forms (50)
Please give me a call (651) 455-6940 or send me an email (email@example.com) with any questions. I would love to have you on my team.
I’m looking for creative and fun people!
While anytime is a great time to join the Stampin’ Up! Family as a demonstrator, joining during Sale-A-Bration is especially sweet! Starting your own Stampin’ Up! Business means free and discounted products, plus a little extra cash–and who couldn’t use that?
New recruits will receive 15 percent off their Starter Kit*(Standard or Digital+), plus a special Sale-A-Bration bonus bundle valued up to $50 for FREE! The Standard Starter Kit is valued at more than $310 which you normally pay $175 but during Sale-A-Bration it is only $148.75
*The Stampin’ Memories Add-On and Definitely Decorative Add-On can be added to these kits, but will not be discounted.
The Sale-A-Bration Bonus Bundle includes:
- Color Coach Item #121620 on page 165 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $14.95
- Simply Sent Something Special (or any Simply Sent kit) Item #120806 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $11.95
- Live, Laugh, Love Set (or any Simply Sent stamp set) Item #117114 on page 183 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $9.95
- Full Heart Punch (or any punch valued at $16.95 or less)Item #119883 on page 202 of the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog $16.95
Benefits of Becoming a Demonstrator
Whether you just love to stamp, or you want to grow a successful, thriving business, the Stampin’ Up! opportunity is the right fit for you. Stampin’ Up! Demonstrators enjoy many benefits, with just a few listed below:
- Product discount. Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin’ Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It’s a great way to support your love of stamping and paper crafting.
- Extra income. You’ll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting–how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you just want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger–the monthly payment for your new car–it’s your decision! See the Compensation Table for more information.
- Flexible schedule. This is your business, so you can put in as much (or as little) time as you’d like.
- Support from Stampin’ Up! We love our demonstrators and it shows through our demonstrator support materials, including a monthly magazine, workshop ideas, and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics available on our Demonstrator Web Site.
So what are you waiting for? Contact me TODAY to join the Stampin’ Up! Family! I would love to work with you to share some fun stamping and scrapbooking techniques.
In this class you will make six cards, a notepad and card folder with coordinating pen featuring the Thoroughly Modern File Folders and Designer Series Paper. Make this unique notepad for daily to-do lists or journal and enjoy the rich cheerful colors every day. Having ready-to-use cards organized and at hand in the Card Folder will make sending cards and notes a snap. Or pass on the cheer when you share this set as a gift for a friend, hostess or coworker to add heartfelt warmth to their home or office.
- Date: Thursday, March 18
- Time: 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Cost is based on your option choice. Option 1: Class Only $10 Option 2: Class Fee + Thoroughly Modern File Folders $15 Option 3: Class Fee + Thoroughly Modern File Folders + Modern Label Punch $30 Option 4: Class Kit (Class Materials, Thoroughly Modern File Folders, Modern Label Punch) $35
You can RSVP by Thursday, March 4:
Looking forward to creating with you!