Saturday, January 30, 2010
10:30 am to 1:30 pm
What’s all the mystery about??
There’s so much going on in the Stampin’ Up world now and just wait until you see what they’ve had up their sleeves!
Stampin’ Up just released their new Mini Catalog and it’s full of fantastic new products! There’s also the brand new Sale-a-bration catalog with all kinds of freebies in it!
Being that it’s winter and we’re all looking for something to do, and all these great new products are out, I thought it was the perfect time to have a Mystery Workshop!
I will be showcasing all new products at this workshop and anyone and everyone is invited!
Make & Takes Galore!
You’ll get to do 3 Make & Takes st the Mystery Workshop using all NEW products!
· You’ll learn how to use the new Clear Mount system of stamps (we’ll still be carrying wood mount stamps, as well, for those that love the traditional wood block stamps).
· You’ll get to use the new Big Shot Embosslits Scalloped Heart of Hearts die, which embosses AND cuts at the same time!
· You’ll also get to use one of the new Textured Impressions Folder, which gives your cardstock a rich embossed feel.
Lots of prizes, stamping & fun!!!
Earn tickets for your chance at fantastic prizes!
· 1 ticket = if you’re a past hostess
· 1 ticket = for each $25 in ordered catalog merchandise
· 3 tickets = when you book a workshop for February or March
· 2 tickets = bring a friend who’s new to me
· 1 ticket = bring a non-perishable item for the Local Food Shelf
· 3 tickets = bring an outside order from a friend
· 1 ticket = just for being here!
During the event, you’ll get a special offer when you place an order!
Check out the Sale-a-bration Catalog and the Occasions Mini Catalog on my website (rnittistamping.stampinup.net)
Bring your appetite…..Snacks will be available!
I would love to see you at this event……
Please RSVP by Thursday, January 28th, so I can prepare ahead for you.
You can RSVP by:
· Emailing me at: email@example.com
· Accepting this Facebook invite
· Calling me at: 651-455-6940
Looking forward to creating with you!