Here are some things made with the Spooky Sweets with some pieces from the Toil & Trouble Suite.
This card was made by Lynn Hart. The background was made by starting out with a piece of Whisper White cardstock. A circle was punched out from a post it note, placed on the Whisper White cardstock, then sponged Night Of Navy, and then sponged with Gorgeous Grape. The post it note was removed and glittered the moon with Wink of Stella.
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black,
- Ink: Stazon On, Night of Navy, Gorgeous Grape
- Accessories: Black 3/8″ Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Spider Trinkets, Basic Black Solid Baker’s Twine, Wink of Stella
These treat ideas can be found in the 2018 Holiday Catalog page 51.
- Paper: Whisper White and Basic Black Cardstock
- Ink: Versamark, Mango Melody, Gorgeous Grape reinker
- Accessories: Black Shimmer ribbon, Silver mini sequin trim, Black Baker’s Twine, White Embossing Powder, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter Tools: Twinkle Punch, 1/8” handheld circle punch, 1 ¼” circle punch, Heat Tool, Cauldron Framelits, Stampin’ Spritzer, Aqua Painter Adhesives: Fine Tip Glue, Stampin’ Dimensionals and Multipurpose Liquid glue
- Technique: Made mask with spider web thinlit, spritzed and splattered over top.
- Paper: Basic Black and Gorgeous Grape, Watercolor Paper
- Ink: Whisper White Craft, White Frost Shimmer Paint, Tuxedo Black Memento, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Rhonestones, Whisper White Baker’s Twine, Black 1/8” Cording, 3 x 6 gusseted cello Tools: Sponge Dauber, Foliage Frame thinlits, 1/8” handheld punch, Stampin’ Spritzer, Heat Tool, Twinkle Builder punch, Bat Trio punch Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Technique: Faux watercolor (mist water onto inked stamp surface prior to stamping to add some ink bleed), inked texture stamp in Whipser White craft ink and then added Shimmer paint to stamp surface.
- Paper: Gray Granite, Basic Black and Whisper White
- Ink: Black StazOn, Gorgeous Grape and Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Write markers, Basic Gray, Whisper White
- Accessories: Granny Apple ½” texture weave ribbon Tools: Bat Trio punch, 1 ¼” circle punch, Farmhouse Christmas Thinlits (fence), Stampin’ Spritzer Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin’ Dimensionals; Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Technique: Cloud texture image was stamped twice and just slightly offset for ghosting effect, Misted fence piece with water and distressed for spooky effect.
Spooky Sweets Bundle Details
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (email@example.com) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!