This week we will continue with the Halloween theme of cards and treat holders. The samples will use the Trick or Tweet stamp set, Spooky Bats Punch, and items from the Toil & Trouble Suite.
The samples in this post are from a swap and ideas from the Holiday Catalog.
First, a card I received from Kathleen Hopperstad.
Here’s the samples from the 2018 Holiday Catalog (age 50) along with details from the Trick or Tweet stamp set.
- Paper: Basic Black, Crumb Cake, and Whisper White Cardstock
- Ink: Versamark ink, Black Stāzon, Gorgeous Grape, Night of Navy, Highland Heather, Daffodil Delight and Mango Melody Classic inks, Watercolor Pencils
- Accessories: White Embossing Powder, Linen Thread, Gorgeous Grape striped ribbon Tools: Bag punch board, foam brayer, heat tool, 1 ½” circle punch, aqua painter
- Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Technique: Masked the moon and created the deep sky with purples and navy ink. Splattered with water to create starry sky texture. Made reverse mask and added shading to moon.
Trick or Tweet
- Paper: Whisper White and Mango Melody Cardstock, 2″ x 8″ cello
- Ink: Memento Black ink, Gorgeous Grape Classic ink, Pumpkin Pie Dark Blends marker
- Accessories: Whisper White Baker’s twine, Glitter Black sheer ribbon, Twinkle adhesive-backed sequins Tools: Everyday Label punch
- Adhesives: Multipurpose Liquid glue
Please use Hostess Code S6UUMREF for orders less than $150 when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.