Just look at this serene owl. Think of all the beautiful projects you can create with it. Create a spooky environment for Halloween, turn it into a symbol of wisdom with the colors and accessories you choose, or a companion for friends in need of a friend.
Here a few samples for you. This card was received during a recent swap. It was made by Amanda Casalins.
Materials to make this card:
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Early Espresso
These cards can be found in the 2018 Holiday Catalog page 40
Wishing You a Season…… (top card)
- Paper: Shaded Spruce, Shimmery Wite, Soft Suede, Thick Whisper White, Vellum, Whisper White; Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper
- Ink: Crumb Cake and Merry Merlot Classic Stampin’ Pads; Stāzon Black
- Accessories: Braided Linen Thread
- Tools: Winter Owl Thinlits, Aqua Painter
- Adhesives: SNAIL Adhesive; Mini Glue Dots; Stampin’ Dimensionals, Multipurpose Adhesive
Sending Warm Wishes…. (middle card)
- Stamps: Buffalo Check Background Stamp
- Paper: Sahara Sand, Shimmery White, Whisper White, Basic Gray
- Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Tranquil Tide, Gray Granite, Sahara Sand, Real Red, Versamark
- Accessories: Gray Granite ½” Textured Weave, White Embossing Powder
- Tools: Aqua Painter, Winter Owl Thinlits, Layering Circle Framelits
- Adhesives: Stampin’ Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Tear & Tape Adhesive
- Technique: Watercolor Wash Background
Sending Warm Wishes…. (bottom card)
- Paper: Whisper White, Frosted Floral Designer Series Paper, Tranquil Tide
- Ink: Light Pool Party Blends, Soft Suede Blends, Night of Navy, Pool Party, Memento Black
- Accessories: White Bakers Twine, Suite Season Washi Tape
- Tools: Winter Owl Thinlits Dies,
- Adhesives: Multipurpose, SNAIL
- Technique: Blends
Please use Host Code (see front page left corner) when shopping online and your order will come directly to you.
Order by clicking this link, email me (email@example.com) and I can place the order for you, or give me a call (651-260-6884). I would be happy to help you!